THE VALUE PROCESS
This presentation covers the most effective use of construction economics in delivering value throughout the design process.
As Construction Economists, we use statistics, comparative analysis, bid price data-bases, and other techniques to guide and facilitate the design process from project inception through construction documents.
Numerous case studies and examples, show attendees how construction economics provides measured benefits through:
- Master Plan utilization and optimization of new and existing facilities
- Tools for program data basing, analysis, and proven program estimating approaches
- Building component tracking and benchmarking of comparable facilities and techniques for target value design
- Creating cost models from sketch and narrative design information to establish feasibility and manage risk
- Parallel estimating techniques for identifying cost control items and value optimization opportunities
- Cost benefit and life cycle studies leading to Total Benefit Analysis rollup
An interactive question and answer session will challenge the group to see issues through the lens of measured value and benefit, and introduce an integrated approach to documenting project mission, vision, and values.
This course is AIA accredited:
Course Number: VCC005
To book a Lunch & Learn Webinar for your firm, please fill in the form below.