ESCALATION ROLLER COASTER AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
May 24, 2018 @ 3PM EST
Learn how macro and micro economic factors have influenced construction escalation over the past 30 years. Gain insight into where we are in the economic cycle so you can plan over the medium term.
Major institutional and commercial owners, developers, and designers will benefit from Vermeulens pre-construction cost control and escalation risk management process, keeping you off the redesign treadmill.
Together we cover:
- Major drivers in the macro economy
- Regional performance and micro economic factors
- Projections based on comparative analysis and current indicators
What you will take away:
- Best use of Cost Control services to keep you off the redesign treadmill
- Cost Control Methods to evaluate options, lock in project costs, reduce risk, and deliver optimal value
Who will benefit?
Major institutional and commercial owners, developers, and designers will benefit from Vermeulens pre-construction cost control and value management process, keeping you off the redesign treadmill
The session will be recorded: Those who attend and/or sign up will be given access to a digital download and recording on our website.
Panel Presenter: Richard Vermeulen
In his role as Chief Estimator and Lead Economist, Richard oversees all projects and market data for Vermeulens. He advances the firm's process and quality control, and authors the Market Outlook Quarterly, Save-Save Cost Control, and Green at No Cost Sustainability publications.