See how The Value Process identifies and optimizes design elements, and builds cost models that lead to Green at No Cost.
Together we cover:
- The barriers that prevent us from choice, access, mobility, and space
- Identifying optimal design elements
- Integrating those elements in into self-reinforcing and diversifying arrangements
What you will take away:
- Join the Green at No Cost community, share your ideas, receive our publications
- Receive Vermeulens Quarterly for our Market Outlook on construction price trends, links to our publications and events
- Value Process methods to evaluate options, lock in project costs, reduce risk, and deliver optimal value
Who will benefit?
Planners, owners, developers, designers, academics, (almost anyone!), will benefit.
The session will be recorded: Those who attend and/or sign up will be given access to a digital download and recording on our website.
In his role as Chief Estimator and Lead Economist, Richard oversees all projects and market data for Vermeulens. He advances the firm's process and quality control, and authors the Market Outlook Quarterly, Save-Save Cost Control, and Green at No Cost Sustainability publications.